Skip to content

TNP Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)

52 results found

1. Show Project Name

I have a lot of Projects. I'd like to see what project is active without leaving the map page. Can you add it across the top of the screen or something?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Landscape display

I like my maps wider, not taller. Any chance you could support landscape view on my phone?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Map Viewer App

I don't need all the fancy bells and whistles on my mobile app. Instead, I just want an easy way to 'email' myself a copy of the same map that I see on my desktop. Better still, I would like to email it to other members of my team, to show them my work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Marker symbol and color

I'd like the same marker symbol and color options that I have on the desktop also be available on the mobile app. And changes need to be synchronized, too.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Overlay Support (Shapefiles)

TNP desktop supports shapefiles through overlays. Any chance that you can add overlay synchronization to the mobile device?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. NGS Benchmarks/Datasheets

I'd like to see updated NGS benchmarks and data recovery sheets on the mobile TNP app - just like I can with the desktop edition. Bonus if I could "GoTo" the nearest benchmark.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add GPS On/Off Toggle

It would be nice to be able to click on the little satilite icon at the top of the screen to turn your GPS on and off/enter the phones gps menu. That’s a good piece of screen relestate to not be functional.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve Responsiveness of Map Cache Sliders

When selecting maps to cache, and selecting a lot, the numbers turn red (good warning) but there seems to be a 200meg size limit, so the numbers should turn red when that is exceeded instead of sending you back/giving the max 200meg size limit exceeded warning when you try to start the download.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve Interface of Map Cache Sliders

When downloading (caching) maps to my phone (HTC One X), the min and max zoom level sliders were hard to control/unresponsive, had to try many times to get them to slide at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add sunrise/sunset

It would be handy to have a feature that shows sunrise and sunset. If this included moon information as well, that would be handy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sync marker types with the desktop

Marker options (display name, icons, etc) and the ability to set how they appear on the mobile version in the marker menu/default menu within the desktop application would make use of projects with multiple marker types possible. One example where this would be vital is a project area with a bunch of wells, active wells/inactive wells/wells to be sampled might each be a different color or marker.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow the mobile to display different colors for tracks

It would be nice if the tracks imported in the colors seen/set in the desktop version of that imported track, they all seem to import in blue. One example of why this is important would be having a project boundary be colored red, but existing road/trail systems yellow and a proposed pipeline blue. To make use of that track data on one project colors are vital.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →

TNP Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base