Those with TNP Mobile Maps (formerly known as SD cards, but no longer available) can access parcel (land ownership) information on their smartphone using the TNP Mobile App. This service is also available to TNP Desktop customers who have purchased a Parcel Data Tier to add on to their annual subscription.
Private land parcel ownership details (where available), including plot boundaries and address, landowner’s name, and parcel number include:
- Parcel boundaries.
- Plot the borders of private lands over detailed topo maps.
- Landowner's name; find out who owns the land.
- Land address; get the physical address of the land.
- Parcel number (APN); see the county parcel number assigned by the county assessor.
Log in to https://www.terrainnavigator.com/Customer/Login, using the Username and Password created when you registered your TNP account:
- Select Account, Licenses, and then select the pencil icon in front of Parcels.
- Here, you will see the SKU and the expiration date of the Parcels. This could be a PARCELDATA Tier added to a TNP "BaseSubscription" or a TNPSDMAPS BaseSubscription for mobile maps.
- If the PARCELDATA (or TNPSDMAPS) has expired, select Subscriptions (at the top of the window), and then put a check in the box, next to the items to renew, and then select Renew.
- If you do not have a PARCELDATA Tier (or TNPSDMAPS BaseSubscription) please call us at 800-627-7236 to purchase this feature. Subscriptions start at $99 per year.
How Do I Install the Parcels on my Mobile Device?
- Start the TNP Mobile App.
- In the TNP Mobile App, open MapPacks and press the "Purchased" button on the upper left side of the screen. The app will then check the licenses for all parcel data that you are entitled to.
- The list of MapPacks will populate and you can download any parcel data that is currently licensed.
How Do I View the Land Ownership (Parcel Data)?
- Start the TNP Mobile App (on iPhone or Android.)
- On the Map screen, select Layers:
- Open the Overlay list and select Land Ownership:
- Scroll down to the Map Options and check on Land Ownership Markers:
- Press Done, and admire the parcel information on the map: