Recognize Magenta and DarkMagenta colors when Importing Tracks
Various colors can be assigned to Tracks in TNP. These are intended to be universal colors, so they work in BaseCamp and Google Earth as well (this is awesome) upon Export. However, I've noticed that TNP does not properly Import Magenta and DarkMagenta. It defaults to Red, which I assume is the default Track color, instead of being the assigned color like all the other colors.
1. Open attached TNP Export.gpx in BaseCamp and acknowledge multiple Tracks of various colors to show intended function in addition to Magenta and Dark Magenta.
2. Open that same file in TNP, and note that the Tracks that were Magenta and DarkMagenta are now the default Track color (Red in my case)
1. Open TNP. Create one Track and color it Magenta, and create another and color it DarkMagenta.
2. Export the file as a .gpx from TNP.
3. Delete the existing Tracks in the project/swap to a different project.
4. Import the file you previously Exported.
5. Note the now default colors of the Tracks.