TNP Desktop Software

1. Smart Track Append

When I create tracks from the overlay layer created by a shapefile, the tracks are often broken up into segments. If I want just one track from two segments, I have to be very careful of the order of the track I choose when I do the append. For example, I pick out two trails that are two segments of the same trail so track one goes from A to B and track two goes from B to C. When I do the append operation, I have to make sure I append track two to track one. If I append…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add additional frame styles in the print window page blocks for up, down, left, and right arrows

Please add more frame styles in the print block that that would include left, right, up and down arrows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be helpful for Kentucky users to have the option of exporting in Kentucky Single Zone in addition to the North & South options

It would be helpful for Kentucky users to have the option of exporting in Kentucky Single Zone in addition to the North & South options

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am know to pick good campsites

Here in the NW it is wise to get sunshine in camp, even more so at higher elevations in deep forest. So I would like to see the suns path animated throughout a day, and with the sun in the proper location for whatever time of the year, In 3D mode with the shadows show from ground level wherever your location might be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. faster rendering

• faster rendering that does not slow the system down as much for large data sets / many tracks. Maybe some sort of culling based on zoom or based on window area? I don't know graphics enough to be conversant on the topic in any more detail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Curved Line Segments

Along a closed route (which is essentially a polygon), add the ability to specify cord length and radius (for curved plot plan legs.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

TNP Desktop Software

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base